Monday, March 17, 2008

todays my birthday

today i turned 2 months old...and since i was 2 months early that makes today my birthday,,,

i cant wait to have two birthday parties every year..my brother says birthday parties are fun...the mean lady at the drs office poked me 4 times today and made me drink medicine...then the mean lady at the eye dr..poked my eyeballs..

it has been a long day..but i can handle it cuz i am a big boy..i am 7 lbs and 11oz...thats pretty big i guess cuz they told my mom good job..im the one who grows and she gets the credit..hmmph

oh well i am gonna go put my newborn diapers and newborn clothes on cuz my preemie stuff is too small..that made my mom cry not sure why..but i am never sure why she cries...talk to you later

3 comments:

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

Enjoy every moment... don't waste it crying... SMILE! Sean is doing so well and you are a wonderful Mommy! I am so happy that he is growing and now wearing newborn sizes. No more preemie clothes! Yay!

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

Oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!

johannas mommy said...

Oh tears of joy are the only way to let out how you are feeling at that moment. I am so happy he is in newborn!!! Soon hell be in 0-3months! Well tell him I said happy birthday!


Kim and johanna