Thursday, September 4, 2008

My daddy is so funny, he makes me laugh a lot. I am getting bigger and I am trying to crawl, but I can't seem to get the hang of getting my knees to move after I get up on them. Daddy laughs when I start to scoot then fall on my face. I am not sure why that is funny, but Daddy seems to get a kick out of it. I can almost sit up by myself, too, but I still get a little wobbly. I like to eat new foods. I think carrots are my favorite right now, but applesauce and bananas are close. Don't care much for the green mixed veggies, but I take what I can get. Hoping for some teeth soon, cause Daddy says he will give me fried chicken. I'm not sure what that is, but my Daddy sure eats a lot of it. That's all for now, y'all come see me, I like visitors. Daddy says I am supposed to say, "Go Rebels and Go Chargers!"

3 comments:

Janelle said...

OMG he is so beautiful..you take great pics dad..his eyes and smile..overwhelming..thank you

Anonymous said...

hi guys...go check out newest blog by the sorensen family

www.jpsorensen.blogspot.com

:) cute pics guys

Anonymous said...

Hi guys :)

Oh man am I a horrible friend or what?! Janelle, I called you today...I am soooo sorry I missed Thurs...they cancelled the clinic on me late, so I went to see my sister in Monterey she had surgery....oh please forgive me! :) I promise...lunch before I leave for DLand...please email me your home address...this stupid clearwire cut me off and I lost all my contacts! ERRRR k? love you guys, hope all is well....oh yes, there is a meeting next thursday at 5 30...can you come?

talk soon!

love the worst friend ever!!

:)