Monday, October 27, 2008


Hello everyone, I am 9 months old now and still going strong. I weigh over 20 lbs and Mommy and Daddy are having a hard time picking me up, but I love so much for them to hold me. I like kisses and hugs. Mommy is very excited about something she calls Halloween. I don't know what that is, but it sounds like fun. Look for another picture of me later this week dressed up for a fun time. Come see me, I really like to be held by my friends, too, especially pretty girls like Nurse Chrissy and Kim.

2 comments:

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

What a handsome little fella! Nine months already! Wow!

Time flies... little Will would have been one this Saturday... :-(

Lots of love to all!
Aimee

johannas mommy said...

hey!!! sean is getting soo big!!!
and i love the halloween costumer, maybe ill stop by so the kids can see each other in their costumes =)