Saturday, January 17, 2009


Hi everyone. I am one year old today. Thank you all for your prayers and love seeing me through this first year. To all the doctors and nurses in the NICU, I thank you and love you, especially Nurse Chrissy. My mommy and daddy thank you and love you, too. I am getting bigger and stronger every day. I weigh over 24 pounds and I am close to walking. I like to pull myself up and walk around the room holding on to things. I haven't quite gotten the hang of walking without something to hold on to. Hope to see you all at the next meeting. Bye for now.

6 comments:

MooseMom said...

Hey Big boy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Suzanne and Kevin and I can't wait to see you next time we're at Gramma's next door to your house. You are one very BLESSED little guy - so many people love you and pray for you. Hugs on your big day!

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday little man! Wow, has it really been a year, already!? You are getting so big and strong, hope to see you soon.

Aimee

Janelle said...

good blog dad..you can see most of all those curls...

johannas mommy said...

happy LATE birthday!! love u n hope to see u soon!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...he is sooooo cute! Those eyes!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh hes gonna be THE man, with all those girls!!!!

Love and miss you guys sooo soooo soooo much!!

PS...Janellie, did you close your facebook?

Taylor and Ella said...

Happy Birthday little Sean!

It is a little late but we still have your birthday gift!

Tell your daddy (and mommy too) when there is some free time to come over and play with us, we can do some fun painting crafts and have lots of fun!

We hope to see you soon!

De, Trevor, Taylor Jem and Ella