Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Hi everyone. I hope you all had a nice St. Patrick's Day and did not drink too much green beer or eat too much corned beef and cabbage. I turned 14 months old yesterday and I wanted to update you on my progress. I am walking now and can stand up on my own. I go all over the place and Daddy can't keep up with me. I still only say, : Dada" regularly, but I have said, "Mama" and " no, no, no" a few times. I have 4 teeth now, 2 up and 2 down.
Check out the different pix. In the first one (last night) I was mad because Daddy was trying to make me be still and smile for the camera. I was tired and did not want to have a picture taken. Notice my hair? That is when it is dry. It is long and curly and unruly (whatever that means). The next is me right after my morning bath. I had a good 11 hours of sleep, got a good breakfast and am happy as a clam. Come and see me and we can play.

3 comments:

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

Hey handsome...!

Janelle said...

very cute baby..hair is beautiful..not unruly

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big he is!!!!!!