Monday, January 28, 2008

My first blog

I went to see my sweet baby boy today..he is doing so well...color good..and always handsome...Had a new nurse today..she was wonderful..I hate to say it but I have forgotten her name..I was worried cuz Christine took the day off an she always spoils us..with lots of kangaroo time and warm words with her blankets.. But the nurse today subscribes to the same great idea KANGAROO IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

When we hold Sean to out chest, his dad and I, His heart rate is better, his breathing is better and so is ours. Who could ask for anything more?

This has already been a rough road..and its just beggining..but I think the nurses and Sean will get us through it..I will add pics as soon as I learn how..then you will think he is as cute as we do.

No comments: