Monday, February 4, 2008

big day

Just found out I am going home Wednesday..Christine made me spend most of the evening in a car seat ..that was after she lost my poopie diaper and made me sleep with it...I think she wants me to want to go home...and I do!


Got to meet one of my big brothers today..he didnt smell that great but he seemed to like me and was very gentle holding me..I am gonna like playing with him.

When I get home there will be lots of big brothers and sisters to hold me..I might get spoiled/

I also got to wear an outfit my friend Zachary got me..hes really cool..I hope to get big like him someday and hang out with him. My mom and dad are pretty crazy about his mom and dad too...So I guess we will all play together soon.

2 comments:

johannas mommy said...

im so excited!! wednesday is the big day??!!?? you must be soo happy! yea little zachariah bought johanna some booties!! his parents are very sweet and i hope to keep in touch with all of you

Anonymous said...

Janelle,
I am working on a slide show for our Christmas party about our unit...do you mind me putting the picture of Jim Kangarooing in there? If no, I understand, I just need your permission.
Thanks! :)
How did today go at the hospital?
Christine
nursechrissy32@clearwire.net