Friday, February 22, 2008

brotherly love and cutie asleep

Today my mom is taking me to have my eyes checked..she says she checked them and they look fine but..the Dr says he needs to check too. My mom is a wimp so she will be hiding while they check me..she thinks I am gonna cry..loud.


I am growing and loving and it turns out I do survive when my mom lays me down. She is going to try and make our house clean finally now that she knows this. So come see me when my house is clean..cuz mom says it wont last..

Thanks for checking on me..Sean

2 comments:

Kevin's mom said...

Janelle,
Please let us know how Sean's eye exam comes out... Mom SO enjoyed cuddling with him last night!

johannas mommy said...

Im so happy to hear his eye exam went well. They have to be especially careful about that with our tiny babies. Sean looks soo good! Johanna cried loud but I couldn't leave her side! Haha I guess ima wimp too. Her next eye exam isn't till may 16th. Who is his eye doc? I love when I can lay her down just long enough to do a load of laundry! Well my number is 209 373 3259, I've been meaning to give that to you. Maybe when the kids are a little bigger we can have a playdate:)