Friday, February 15, 2008

big days and big dreams

well yesterday was valentines day..I am not sure what thats all about but mommy had chocolate and seems happy so thats good,,I just did my usual..got to meet some new friends though..

I got too meet my nephew Nicholas and hang out with my big sister Patty. I like meeting new people cuz they hold me alot.

I went to the Dr. He said I am 5 lbs 5 oz..my mom was sad cuz she thought the nurse said I would grow a pound a week..she knows now they must have said an ounce..and I grew 1 inch longer..I guess thats good too.

I get to ride in the car to go pick up and drop off my brother..it makes mom nervous but I like it..I get to sleep and roll..thats cool..well bye for now keep checking on me and come see me if you can,,,Sean

1 comment:

johannas mommy said...

Johanna said i MUST wish sean a happy valentines day from her! im glad he got to meet his big sister and nephew, your family must be so happy to hold him and see him!

tace care!
johanna and kim