Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Home... home though its strange.....

You guessed it..I came home tonight. So far I survived a circumcision..an extended car ride..due to long pharmacy lines and being dressed awkwardly by my parents..I think I can survive anything.

Right now I have a ghost writer cuz I am actually asleep in my Dads arms..they say I have abed but I am not sure I will ever use it...

Thanks for checking in on me..stay tuned for more pics and stories..Thanks to everyone that prayed for me and my family..we sure needed it. Come by and see me sometime..;)

5 comments:

Pat said...

Janelle,

I'm so glad you got to take Sean home today. I was hoping you would. Sean is such a doll. I was holding him last night and couldn't stop stroking his hair. It feels so good.

Remember, Sean may be little but he wouldn't easily break. :-)

When you bring Sean back to say "Hi" to us, please try to come for the night shift too. I hope I'm on when you do.

Love,
Pat

johannas mommy said...

im so happy he's home!

Sonny Masso said...

Janelle, Jim, and Sean....Welcome home little man. Our prayers have been answered. I know Mom and Dad must be very relieved.

Know that you have friends from as far away as Tennessee in your corner.

All the best,
SONNY

Will and Julia's Mommy said...

Janelle -

I am so glad that you are home where you belong with your little man. Christine Moles told me about your generous donation to Kangaroo Care in Will's name, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! The donations that are coming in will all go back toward Kangaroo Care and equipment, specifically a chair or two.

May God bless you and your family!

Aimee Hensley

Anonymous said...

Dear Friends...

Guess what we got today? Ive been asking for a sign for the NICU door saying "kangaroo crossing." That request was denied :( but dont worry we got one that says...

"Kanga Roo Care Lovingly Provided" with a picture of Winnie the poohs' Roo and Kanga, Im excited and I know that the Hensleys would appreciate it.

You three are in my heart always...love that baby with all you have..and eachother too...it just gets better from here.

See you soon,
Christine